If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code) you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the deliverer, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us:
ANGELIKA PICOLIN DESIGN, Zur Mühle 15, D-49565 Bramsche, Germany. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or an e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal template, but this is not mandatory.
In order to keep to the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
On: ANGELIKA PICOLIN DESIGN, Zur Mühle 15, D-49565 Bramsche, Germany. Mail: email@example.com
I hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us * for the purchase of the following goods, the provision of the following service *:
- Ordered on / received on
- name of the customer
- address of the customer
- Signature of the customer (only when notified on paper)
(* Delete as appropriate)
Consequences of the contradiction
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund any payments you have received, without any delivery charges, forthwith, and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we have received your notice of termination of this Agreement. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will these reimbursement fees be charged.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to send the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us about the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. Additionally you have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, but only if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
End of revocation
1. The right of withdrawal does not exist:
- For the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- In the case of delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene are when their seal has been removed after delivery.
- In the case of failure to follow the care instructions and resulting defects.
Damaged and contaminated goods will not be taken back. We point out that you are responsible for a deterioration of the goods, if necessary, for a compensation of value.
2. Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against transport damage in order to avoid damage claims due to damage due to defective packaging.
3. Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to announce the return. In this way, you can assign the products as quickly as possible.
4. Please note that the modalities mentioned in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3 are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.